Thursday, June 18, 2009

granny smith

Hola, my amigos! It's been a while since I've written anything and (since Imaly just so kindly reminded me) I should probably update all you keen listeners/readers on my ever-so-interesting life!

Well TGIF for one! I was just on the phonesies with ze father, who confirmed that it is indeed Thursday, which means that tomorrow is Friday, which means free breakfast for me and also the weekend soon! I actually got results in my experiment yesterday, which was exciting. We just don't know if they're good or bad results. Lalala. But hopefully I will be transfecting DNA tomorrow, which sounds exciting and badass. I hope it is.

So speaking of the weekend, I want to do fun things this weekend... except it's freaking rainy! What ever shall I do? Mayhaps I will go back to Newbury Comics and return the Iron and Wine CD I bought last weekend... because Shelly got me the same CD! Yay I can't wait to listen to it!

Blegh. Well I should get to bed soon. Grandma time!

4 comments:

  1. haha this was nice. sweet update. i hope you can work with the DNA. that'll be so badass. i love extracting DNA for no reason. and i sound like a total nerd now so i'm gonna stop haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. free breakfast fridays? you lucky bird! also I am excited every single time I read this because it is almost like you are talking to me, which is thrilling because your Angie voice is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah yes go return! i hope you like it :)
    and yes grandma time..i never knew what TGIF stood for

    ReplyDelete